These batteries come in a tough bag designed to fit within small frames, such as those found on full suspension bikes.
We use good quality branded cells, with the removal pack inside a tough bag, which you attach to your frame using velcro straps.
We use a BMS to protect your battery. These offer Over-Current Protection, Over-Discharge Protection, Over-Charge Protection, Short-Circuit Protection, Balanced charging
The battery comes with a fitted XT 60 connector.
We have added sizing information to the gallery – please check against your bike before purchasing. As a rough guide, they are 185mm long and 141mm high (they are 68mm wide).
The battery weighs around 2.6KG
- Battery pack and padded tough bag
- 2A Charger
1 year warranty based on purchase date. Please return to us for repair or replacement.
Please see the tab ‘Battery Capacity and Testing’ (above)
- Do not short (join) the positive and negative wires of the battery
- Do not reverse the polarity when connecting to the motor
- Do not expose the battery to very high temperatures
- Do not submerge the battery
- Do not disassemble the battery
- Do not use any charged unless it has been designed to charge this type of battery
- Please consider the environment when disposing of this battery