The 36V 19.2Ah Small Triangular Bag eBike Battery is designed to fit within small frames, such as those found on full suspension bikes.
We have added sizing information to the gallery – please check against your bike before purchasing.
The battery weighs around 3.1kg
- No on off switch
- No key release
- No USB port
- Samsung/LG/Panasonic cells
- These batteries come with XT 90 connectors as standard
- B.M.S (Battery management system). These offer Over-Current Protection, Over-Discharge Protection, Over-Charge Protection, Short-Circuit Protection, Balanced charging
- Battery pack and padded tough bag
- 2A 3 pin Charger and plug
Please see the tab ‘Battery Capacity and Testing’ (above)
- Do not short (join) the positive and negative wires of the battery
- Do not reverse the polarity when connecting to the motor
- Do not expose the battery to very high temperatures
- Do not submerge the battery
- Do not disassemble the battery
- Do not use any charger unless it has been designed to charge this type of battery
- Please consider the environment when disposing of this battery
Battery Capacity and Testing
We test a sample of all of our batteries to ensure that they have the capacity we advertise, and to ensure that they will meet the demands of an ebike. We’re probably one of the few UK based battery suppliers that actually publish discharge graphs of our batteries. The following graph shows this battery (36V 19.2Ah) discharge tested to 20% capacity. Fully discharging a battery can damage it so we always leave 20% of charge (your motor normally does this for you).
As the measured capacity is 15.96Ah when discharged by 80%. This means when the battery is fully discharged by 100%, the capacity is 20.01Ah – so it is actually a little larger than we advertise!