These high capacity electric bike batteries are designed to fit securely within your frame. They often fit frames that won’t easily take a standard downtube battery.
The battery contains a BMS (Battery Management System) that shuts down the battery when it becomes discharged. It also protects the battery from overload and accidental short circuit. It also monitors each call during charge to ensure uniform charging of all cells, which helps to prolong the batteries’ life.
Please check the sizing photo in the gallery.
They are suitable for the BBSHD – at 52V we do NOT recommend for the BBS02b. If you want a triangular battery for your BBS02b – get this 48V version instead.
Please note that the battery comes with push fit terminals. They may not match the ones you have on the motor – replacement ones are provided with motors bought from us.
360mm x 232mm x 470mm – Please check the photo
- Battery pack
- Velcro fixing straps
- 2.5A Charger
- Do not short (join) the positive and negative wires of the battery
- Do not reverse the polarity when connecting to the motor
- Do not expose the battery to very high temperatures
- Do not submerge the battery
- Do not disassemble the battery
- Do not use any charged unless it has been designed to charge this type of battery
- Please consider the environment when disposing of this battery
1 year warranty based on purchase date. Please return to us for repair or replacement.