The eBike Headlight – 6V / 5W – connects directly to Bafang/Tongsheng motors.
Designed to mount just above your front forks. It comes with a 1.5m cable which can connect directly to the light output from your motor.
Turn on or off using your eBike’s controller. Many, such as the Bafang P850C controller, will turn it on automatically when it gets dark.
It’s stylish, small (65x49mm), waterproof and comes with a 1.5m cable.
Installing a headlight that connects directly to your motor can provide several benefits:
- Safety: Significantly improve the visibility of your bike and illuminate the path ahead of you when riding in low-light or night conditions.
- Convenience: By connecting the headlight directly to your eBike’s motor, you avoid the need for separate batteries for the light. This means you won’t have to worry about charging or replacing batteries specifically for your bike light.
- Power Efficiency: This headlight uses a low voltage (6V) and low wattage (5W), which means it won’t significantly impact the range or power of your eBike.
- Compatibility: Designed to connect directly to the Bafang and Tongsheng motors.
- Durability: Built to withstand the same environmental conditions as the motors themselves, they’ll likely last longer and be more reliable than general-purpose bike lights.
Positive + Red – Black & White
Negative – Blue – Black
12 – 80V
about 800 – 1000