Please click on individual battery Additional information including the test report.
The images shown in the product gallery are of the actual refurbished battery you will receive.
- These batteries come with XT90 socket sockets to connect them to your motor. We also supply a second XT90 plug with bare wires which you add to the motor if you wish.
- 90mm(W) x 111mm(H) x 366mm(L)
- 4.3 KG
- On off switch
- Key release
- B.M.S (Battery management system) Over charge, Over discharge, Over current, Short circuit, Balance
- Upgraded connector
- 2 x Keys
- 2A Charger with plug
- XT90 connectors and the corresponding male/female XT90 connector included
- Rubber mounting spacers
Please see the tab ‘Battery Capacity and Testing’ (above) to find out the actual measured capacity of this battery.
- Do not short (join) the positive and negative wires of the battery
- Do not reverse the polarity when attaching to the motor
- Do not expose the battery to very high temperatures
- Do not submerge the battery
- Do not disassemble the battery
- Do not use any charger unless it has been designed to charge this type of battery
- Please consider the environment when disposing of this battery
Battery Capacity and Testing
The graph shows this battery (48V 14.5Ah) discharge tested to 20% capacity. Fully discharging a battery can damage it so we always leave 20% of charge (your motor normally does this for you).
As the measured capacity is 12.88Ah at 80%, the full capacity at 100% is measured at 16.10Ah