All of or refurbished batteries have been tested and come with a 6 month warranty complete with test report and charger.
Please click on individual battery Additional information including the test report.
The images shown in the product gallery are of the actual refurbished battery you will receive.
These batteries come in a tough bag designed to fit within small frames, such as those found on full suspension bikes.
The battery is made from good quality branded cells, which can be removed from the bag. We use a BMS to protect your battery. These offer Over-Current Protection, Over-Discharge Protection, Over-Charge Protection, Short-Circuit Protection, Balanced charging
These batteries come with XT 90 connectors as standard.
We have added sizing information to the gallery – please check against your bike before purchasing.
As a rough guide, they are 310mm long, 175mm high and 70mm wide. They are also a squared triangular shape.
The battery weighs around 5kg
- No on off switch
- No key release
- Samsung cells
- B.M.S (Battery management system). These offer Over-Current Protection, Over-Discharge Protection, Over-Charge Protection, Short-Circuit Protection, Balanced charging
- Battery pack and padded tough bag
- 2A Charger
- Do not short (join) the positive and negative wires of the battery
- Do not reverse the polarity when connecting to the motor
- Do not expose the battery to very high temperatures
- Do not submerge the battery
- Do not disassemble the battery
- Do not use any charger unless it has been designed to charge this type of battery
- Please consider the environment when disposing of this battery
Battery Capacity and Testing
We test a sample of all of our batteries to ensure that they have the capacity we advertise, and to ensure that they will meet the demands of an e-bike. We’re probably one of the few UK based battery suppliers that actually publish discharge graphs of our batteries. The following graph shows this battery (52V20Ah) discharge tested to 20% capacity. Fully discharging a battery can damage it so we always leave 20% of charge (your motor normally does this for you).
As the measured capacity is 19.63Ah at 80%, the full capacity at 100% is measured at 24.54Ah.