If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, please do so within 14 days of you receiving your purchase. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and refund policy:
- Returned items must be undamaged and have intact labels and be returned in original product packaging.
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use.
To initiate a return, please complete the following steps:
- Reply to your order confirmation email to request which products you would like to return.
- Once you have received a return authorisation email from us, please package up the product securely. You will need to pay for the return postage.
- Send all items back to us with a copy of our original order detail enclosed.
- Once we receive the product back we’ll verify that we have all of the parts and that the item has no signs of wear.
- Once this check is complete, we will initiate a refund. This will take place within 5 days of receiving the product. Your credit or debit card provider may take up to 5 days to process this before it appears back in your account. We will refund the amount you paid for the goods.
Repairs and Replacements
If a product you have bought from us becomes faulty we may need to repair or replace it (if under 1 month or is not repairable). Our warranty covers all faults or repairs for 12 months after you have bought the item.
After you have had the product for more than one year, we will honour all of your consumer rights. We are still happy to repair any faulty items, however, as it is now out of warranty, we may not cover the repair costs unless you can demonstrate to us that the product was faulty when you received it.
What should you do if you have a faulty item?
Please follow this process if you believe an item is faulty:
1. Please carry out some basic troubleshooting, such as unplugging the product and then reconnecting. We find that a significant number of faults are caused by customer error.
2. If the product still does not work correctly, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call our office on 01392 580040. We can then carry out some further diagnostics and hopefully get the issue sorted.
3. If we are unable to resolve the issue remotely, we will ask you to return the product to us.
4. Once we have received the product back we will inspect it to identify the issue and potential cause.
5. We will check the serial code of the item against the serial code of your purchase.
6. If we believe that the issue has been caused by malicious damage or through incorrect use of the product, we may ask you to cover the costs of the repair.
7. If you have had the item for more than one month we will repair any fault unless we are unable to do so. If the item can not be repaired, or it is less than one month after you purchased it, we will replace the item.
6. Once repaired or a suitable replacement item is ready, we will contact you to arrange a suitable time and date to ship the item back to you.
Returns Application Request
Please complete the form below and print a copy to go into the returns box.
** DO NOT send the item back until we have contacted you as we may be able to resolve the issue over the phone! **